The IWPCT will take place in-person
March 13-15, 2023, in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Scope of the Workshop
The topics covered by the Workshop are the following:
- Plasma sources and plasma equipment used for cancer treatment;
- Plasma-cancer interactions: experiments, modeling and simulation;
- Destruction of cancer cells by plasma;
- Mechanisms of plasma selectivity towards cancer cells;
- Plasma-liquid interaction / plasma chemistry in biological liquids / plasma activated media for cancer treatment;
- Clinical and animal studies of cancer treatment by plasma.
Previous workshops in this series
IWPCT 2014: Washington D.C., U.S.A. – 25-26 March 2014
IWPCT 2015: Nagoya, Japan – 16-17 March 2015
IWPCT 2016: Washington D.C., U.S.A. – 11-12 April 2016 – IWPCT 2016 video
IWPCT 2017: Paris, France – 27-28 March 2017
IWPCT 2018: Greifswald, Germany – 20-21 March 2018 – IWPCT 2018 video
IWPCT 2019: Antwerp, Belgium – 1-3 April 2019
IWPCT 2021: Barcelona, Spain (virtual) – June 28-30 2021
We gratefully acknowledge the support of Plasmend Medical and the NCSU College of Engineering Graduate Programs as well as the Department of Nuclear Engineering.